Dear HFMCLOUD users,
The Policy explains the following:
A. How we collect and use your personal information
B. Purposes for collecting your personal information
D. Legal bases for collecting your personal information
E. How we share, transfer or make available your personal information
F. How we protect your personal information
G. Personal information preservation and retention
H. How to manage your personal information and your rights
I. Protection of minors' information
J. Notices and amendments
K. How to contact us
The Policy is closely related to services made available to you by HFMCLOUD and various business functions included in the foregoing services ("our products and/or services"). Before using our products and/or services, you are kindly advised to read the Policy carefully and ensure that you fully understand it. The Policy tries to apply clear and concise terminology and provides links to further explanations for your better understanding.
If you have any questions about the Policy or related issues, you can at any time email us at privacy@HFM.com or contact us otherwise.
A. How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various information that is recorded electronically or otherwise and can be used alone or in combination with other information to identify a specific natural person or reflect the activities of such a person.
The personal information that we collect will include:
· basic information (including name, , address, personal phone number, email address);
· identification information (including ID card , passport, etc.);
· network identification information (including system account, IP address, email address, and password, passphrase, and passphrase protection answers related to the foregoing);
· personal property information (transaction and consumption records, balance, coupons, ,other virtual property information);
· address book;
· personal Internet access records (including website browsing records, software usage records, click records);
· information on common equipment (including hardware model, device MAC address, operating system, unique device identification code of software list (such as information indicating common equipment with IMEI/android ID/IDFA/OPENUDID/GUID, SIM card IMSI information, etc. included);
· location information (including itinerary, precise positioning, accommodation, latitude and longitude, etc.); and
· information about you collected from unique cookies sent to your computer or mobile device, or network beacons on the HFMCLOUD website, as explained further in Section C below.
We may obtain your account information (head portrait, nickname) from a third party at your direction and bind any account you have with that third party account with your HFMCLOUD account after you have been sent the Policy so that you can directly log in and enjoy our products and/or services through that third party account. Subject to the relevant laws and regulations, we will use your personal information with a third party after confirming the legality of the source of the personal information. Please be noted that this policy does not apply to these third party. The private policies of those other parties may differ from ours, and HFMCLOUD does not control over the information that you submit to those third parties.
This policy uses the term ‘Personally sensitive information’. That term refers to personal information that gets additional protection under many privacy laws around the world. Personally sensitive information reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership. Personally sensitive information also includes genetic information, biometric information used for the purpose of identifying a natural person and information concerning health or a person’s sex life or sexual orientation. Personally sensitive information may have the potential to endanger personal and property security and could result in damages to personal reputation, physical and mental health or discriminatory treatment, if it is revealed, illegally provided, or abused.
The personally sensitive information that we collect will generally include:
· identification information (including ID card, );
· network identification information (including account name and nickname, email address, and password, and passphrase protection questions and answers related to the foregoing);
· personal information which is considered personally sensitive information under applicable laws; and
· other information (including address book, personal phone number, mobile phone number, itinerary, web browsing history, accommodation and accurate positioning information).
Where required by applicable laws, we will ask for your consent to collect and process your sensitive personal information separately from this policy.
B. Purposes for collecting your personal information
Our products and/or services include a number of core functions, which contain those necessary for online shopping, necessary for improvement of our products and/or services, and those necessary for protecting the security of transactions. These functions may not be made available to you before we collect, store and use the following information related to you. If you do not provide the relevant information, you will not be able to enjoy the products and/or services we provide.
We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Functions necessary for online shopping
You first need to register a HFMCLOUD account to become a HFMCLOUD user. When you register, you need to at least provide us with your desired HFMCLOUD account name and password, your own mobile phone number, and e-mail address (for verification). We will verify your identity by sending a SMS verification code or e-mail. Your account name is your default nickname. You can modify and supplement your nickname, gender, date of birth, interests, and information related to the real-name verification, which belongs to your "account information". Your additions to the account information will help us recommend products to you on a personalized basis and provide you with better shopping experience. However, if you do not provide this additional information, it will not affect the basic functions for your online shopping.
· Display and search
To enable you to quickly find the products you desire, we collect information on the device via which you use our products and/or services (including device name, model, ID, operating system and application version, language settings, resolution, service provider network ID (PLMN)) and the browser you use, so as to display product in the best way. We will also use your personal information above in order to continuously improve and optimize the above functions.
You can also search to find exactly what you need. We will keep your search history for you so as to avoid repeated input or to show products associated with those you have searched for before. ; When your search records are combined with your other personal information, we will treat it as your personal information and process and protect in accordance with the Policy.
When you are ready to buy the products in your shopping cart, HFMCLOUD will generate an order for you. You need to fill in at least the consignee's name, delivery address and mobile phone number in the order. At the same time, the order will state the order number, the goods or service you intend to buy, the price you should pay, and the terms of payment. You can additionally fill in the consignee’s fixed-line telephone and email address to ensure that the products can be delivered accurately, but that information does not affect the generation of your order.
Your real-name information may be provided to comply with national laws and regulations [in HFMCLOUD. The real-name information may include your identity information (such as your identity card , passport), your own photo or video, name, phone number, and so on. These orders may contain information such as your itinerary, hotel address, services you specified, or equipment installation address (possibly your home address).
All of the above information constitutes your "order information". We will use your order information to conduct your identity verification, determine the transaction, payment and settlement, delivery, retrieve your order for you on our system, and provide customer services and after-sales services for you; we also use your order information to determine if there is an exception in your transaction to protect your transaction.
After your order is placed, you can make payment in a manner provided by HFM affiliates or any third party payment institutions (including Paypal payment, UnionPay, etc., collectively, "payment institutions").The payment function itself does not collect your personal information, but we need to share your HFMCLOUD order number and transaction amount with these payment institutions so that they can confirm your payment instructions and then make payment. "Affiliate" means any company or agency that currently or in the future controls a party, is under the control thereof, or under the common control with that party as well as the legal representatives of the foregoing companies or agencies. "Control" refers to the ability to influence, directly or indirectly, the management of the companies referred to, whether through ownership, voting shares, contracts, or other forms recognized by the people’s courts.
After you place an order and choose cash on delivery or make payment online, HFM's affiliates or third-party delivery companies that cooperate with HFMCLOUD (including UPS, DHL etc., hereinafter referred to as "delivery companies") will deliver for you. You acknowledge that HFM's affiliates or third-party delivery companies in cooperation with HFMCLOUD will use your order information in the above links to ensure that your ordered products can be safely delivered.
When we deliver products to you, we will assist you in completing real-name certification as required by laws. If we do so, we will use your ID card or other identify verification method to verify your identity. and our couriers must be subject to HFM's confidentiality system.
· Customer services and after-sale services
To activate our telephone customer services and after-sale services, we will use your account information and order information.
To ensure the security of your account, our staff in the call center and online customer services will use your account information to verify your identity with you. When you need us to provide customer service and after-sale services related to your order information, we will check your order information. You will be required to provide information other than the above when communicating with our customer service staff, such as when you request us to change the delivery address, contact person or contact number on your account.
2. Functions necessary for improvement of our products and/or services
We may use your order information, browsing history, interests and hobbies (to be selected in the account settings) we collected so as to show you the products or services you are interested in; or suggest what you might want to find while you search. We also obtain other reasonable information on you for the purpose of providing and improving services, including the relevant information that you provided to us when you ask for customer services, replies you give in questionnaire surveys, and the relevant information that we obtain when you interacted with our affiliates and partners. We associate your various devices with each other, so that we can combine information obtained from each of them to provide you with a consistent service across all these devices. We also combine information from your use of one service with that from other services so as to provide you with services, personalized content, and recommendations.
3. Functions necessary for protecting the security of transactions
To enhance the security of your system when using our products and/or services, to accurately prevent phishing website fraud and to protect account security, we judge risks about the use of your account via information on your browsing, orders, your frequently used software, and devices and record some links ("URL") that we believe to be risky; we also collect information about your device to analyze the HFMCLOUD system, conduct traffic statistics and investigate possible risks, and troubleshoot when you choose to send us abnormal information.
4. To enhance your shopping experience on HFMCLOUD
To make your shopping more convenient or more fun, so as to enhance your online shopping experience in HFMCLOUD, we collect and use your personal information for the following additional functions If you do not provide this personal information, you may still be able to shop online, but you cannot use these additional functions that can bring you shopping pleasure, or you may need to repeatedly fill in some information when purchasing certain products. These additional functions are:
· Personalized recommendations based on location information
We will collect your location information (we only collect your geographical location at that time, but will not combine the location information to judge your whereabouts) to judge your location and automatically recommend products or services made available in your area. Camera-based additional functions
With this function, you can shoot videos, take pictures, scan code.
· Additional functions based on pictures uploaded
You can upload your photos in HFMCLOUD to shop, share and evaluate products. We will use the photos you uploaded to identify the products you need or use comments that contain the photos you uploaded.
· Additional functions based on voice technology
You can use the microphone directly for voice shopping or to consult and interact with our customer service robots. By using these features, we collect your recordings to identify your needs for shopping, customer service and after-sale services.
· Additional functions based on address book
We will collect your address book information so that you don’t have to manually input the information in the contacts in your address book when shopping; in order to increase your social fun while shopping, we can also judge whether your friends are also HFMCLOUD users and get in touch with you in HFMCLOUD; provided however that we will obtain your consent in advance before we do this.
The above additional functions may require that you allow us to access to your geographic location (location information), camera (camera), photo album (image gallery), microphone, and address book so that we can collect and use the information necessary for these functions. You can check the opening status of your above-mentioned permissions item by item in "Account Settings—Settings—Privacy" in HFMCLOUD, or “Setting-Privacy” for IOS Users and “Setting-App Permission “ for Android Users, and you can make them available or unavailable at any time (we will guide you in your device system). If you make them [unavailable], we will no longer continue to collect and use the personal information, nor can we provide you with the above-mentioned features corresponding to those authorizations. However, your decision to close will not affect the processing of personal information previously conducted.
5. Other purposes
We will also collect and process your personal information in the following circumstances:
· where requested by public authorities in furtherance of their powers or functions, including for national security, public safety, public health and major public interests;
· relating to criminal investigations, prosecutions, trials and execution of judgments;
· for the purposes of protection of material legal rights and benefits such as the lives and properties of the personal information subject or other individuals where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the subject involved;
· the personal information to be collected is made available by the subject of the personal information to the public;
· your personal information is collected from legally disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure, etc.;
· necessary for signing the contract as required by you;
· necessary for maintaining the safety and stable operation of the products and/or services provided, such as the detection and disposal of the fault at products and/or services;
· required for legal news reports;
· necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research for public interest, to the extent that the personal information contained in the academic research or description results is de-identified;
· other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
Rules for the use of your personal information
1. We will use the personal information collected in accordance with the Policy and to provide our products and/or services.
2. After collecting your personal information, we will de-identify the data through technical means. One cannot identify the subject with de-identified information. Please understand that in this case we have the right to use information that has been de-identified and to analyze the user database and use it commercially subject to non-disclosure of your personal information.
3. When you deregister, we will stop using and delete your personal information.
4. We will generate statistics on the use of our products and/or services and share this statistical information with the public or any third parties to demonstrate the overall trends of our products and/or services. However, these statistics do not include any of your identity information.
5. When we display your personal information, we will desensitize your information by content substitution and anonymization to protect your information.
When we intend to use your personal information for other purposes not specified in the Policy, or use the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will notify you by email, pop up notice and any other means available and meeting any other requirements required of us by law
C. How we use Cookie and similar technologies
What is a cookie and similar technologies
Cookies are small data files placed on your devices (computer or phones), that allows us record certain information, in order to store your references and your login status, or recognize your browser used.
We use sessional cookies as well as persistent cookies. Sessional cookies will be automatically deleted once you close your browser, while persistent cookies will remain on your device so that these cookies can be used again the next time when you use HFMCLOUD.
We also use web beacons and similar technologies with the similar functionality to cookies. We may refer to the terms of cookies in our policies to refer to all technologies described above.
Why do we use cookie
to enable you to use and access the HFMCLOUD Platform and its services;
retain your preferences;
to improve security;
to show you content (e.g., advertisements) more relevant to you;
assess the performance of HFMCLOUD and to improve HFMCLOUD continually;
customize and enhance your HFMCLOUD experience.
What types of cookies do we use
The types of cookies used by HFMCLOUD can be classified into the following categories according to International Chamber of Commerce UK Cookie Guide.
|Type of Cookie||Purposes|
|Cookies Necessary for Services||These cookies are essential and necessary to operate the HFMCLOUD sites and to use some of its features. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, some of the HFMCLOUD website's functions will not be available to you and you may not be able to use our online services.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies are used to improve the functionality of HFMCLOUD websites, enhance the presentation of content on HFMCLOUD sites and make them easier for you to use. For example, these cookies allow HFMCLOUD to: |
Save your specific preferences, such as currency preference, language preference, as well as interests or past items reviewed;
Remember your log status.
|Performance Cookies||These cookies are used to obtain statistics about the number of visitors to our websites and how our visitors use our websites, to assess the performance of our websites. For example, these cookies allow HFMCLOUD to assess how users interact with the content of the web pages so we can improve our website.|
|Advertising/Targeting Cookies||These cookies assist us to make our websites and apps, and the advertising displayed on HFMCLOUD and third party websites and on our apps more relevant to your interests. These cookies allow HFMCLOUD to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content has been delivered to you|